Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Meditation ~ Perseverance

There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no insurmountable barrier except our own inherent weakness of purpose.
~Elbert Hubbard                 
We've all had those days... the ones where you jut want to throw your hands up in defeat.  I've had my fair share of them too.  I've even given in to them on occasion.  But ultimately I get up, brush myself off, and keep trying.  It's not always easy to do, but it is always worth it.

Of course, that makes me think of another quote...
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein                  
Be flexible.  Remember that there are often many different paths you can travel to achieve your goals.  If something isn't working, don't ~just~ keep trying.  Try something new.  Be open to other options.  Be willing to ask for help and seek out advice from others.  And always listen to your own inner wisdom.  As long as you keep trying, you can achieve anything you can imagine.

Live Healthy.  Live Happy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods