Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreaming

Just a few of my dreams...
Creating a "Dream Board" is a great way to inspire yourself and keep you focused and motivated.  Basically, it's a poster/collage of all the things you want most in life.. things you are willing to work for.  Things that make even the tough times worth struggling through.

My board contains just a smattering of things I'm dreaming of.  More recreational time with Kirby... fun vacations... having the money to pamper myself at a day spa once in a while. :)  Being able to spoil the "kids" with nice things while we RV around the country.  I even included smaller dreams, like finally getting that Kitchen-Aid stand mixer I've been dying to mix up a batch of homemade artisan bread in!  And of course, being the computer geek that I am, I did my dream board in Photoshop instead of on a poster-board.  At least this way, I can post it on my blog, right?

Speaking of... how did a new computer not make it onto the board?  Well, at least more free time to game did. *grin*

Never forget to dream.. And don't be afraid to help manifest your dreams by putting them out there for the Universe to see.  Remind yourself every day what your looking forward to and always remember to be grateful for the things you already have.  

Live Healthy. Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods